Construction Milestones | Expansion Features | FAQ
Community Involvement | Photo Gallery | Contact
Major Project Milestones for:
- Lakeview Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Clarkson Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Lakeview Water Treatment Facility
- Peel Region identifies the need to expand the Lakeview Wastewater Treatment Facility (LWWTF) Clarkson Wastewater Treatment Facility (CWWTF) and Lakeview Water Treatment Facility (LWTF) to service growth in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon.
- Environmental Assessment (EA) and Public Consultation Program completed.
- Existing facility refurbishing and upgrades commenced (LWWTF and CWWTF).
- Reservoir construction begins (LWTF).
- Ministry of the Environment (MOE) plant upgrades commenced (LWTF).
- Capacity expansion construction begins (LWWTF and CWWTF).
- High lift pump station construction begins (LWTF).
- New biosolids dewatering facility construction commenced (LWWTF and CWWTF).
- Reservoir construction completed (LWTF).
- MOE plant upgrades completed (LWTF).
- Treatment expansion construction begins (LWTF).
- Projected completion of high lift pump station (LWTF)
- New incinerator begins operations; replacement of other incinerators commenced (LWWTF and CWWTF).
- Projected completion of headwork facilities (LWWTF and CWWTF).
- Projected completion of biosolids dewatering facilities (LWWTF and CWWTF).
- Projected completion of capacity expansion (LWTF).
- Projected completion of treatment expansion construction (LWTF).
- Completion of incinerator replacement (LWWTF and CWWTF).