Linear Infrastructure - Design Criteria
The design of municipal services in the Region of Peel is to be based upon the current Public Works Design, Specifications & Procedures Manual. All plans are to be reviewed by the Region prior to the construction of services. Such review shall not relieve the engineer from primary responsibility for the design to meet all Federal, Provincial, Regional, and local government requirements.
Deviations from these criteria may be made where warranted by special circumstances. The consulting engineer shall contact the appropriate Regional staff to resolve issues on a case by case basis.
The Region of Peel cannot guarantee that all the information in this manual is accurate, complete or current at all times.
- Sanitary Sewer design criteria (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Watermain Design Criteria (PDF, 280KB)
- 2009 Watermain & Appurtenances Updates (PDF, 11KB)
- 2009 Sanitary Sewer & Appurtenances Updates (PDF, 11KB)
- Storm Sewer Design Criteria (PDF, 37KB)
- LRT Design Criteria Addendum (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Regional Roads and Traffic (PDF, 54KB)
- Waste Management (PDF, 4.3MB)