--

Child Care Demand in Peel

Using population forecasts, past enrolment and child care subsidy wait list data, and testing of 62 socio-demographic variables (income, education etc.), the Region of Peel has created child care demand forecasts until 2030.

In 2014, a total of 29,388 children in Peel are expected to be in demand of licensed and unlicensed child care, of which 16,742 (57%) are in demand for licensed child care while the remaining 12,646 (43%) are in demand for unlicensed child care.

Total (Licensed and Unlicensed) Child Care Demand by Age Group (Children Aged 0 to 5 Years) (2014) - (PDF)

eblarge chart
Child Care Demand by Age Group (0 to 5 years) 2014

Source: Region of Peel Human Services Department (May 2014)

Visit Open Data to download child care demand (licensed, unlicensed, and total) by age by Service Delivery Area (SDA).

Is there demand for licensed child care in Peel?

In 2014, 16,742 children aged 0 to 5 years are expected to be in demand for child care in Peel. This includes demand for part-time, full-time, FDK extended day, and before- and after-school care.

Licensed Child Care Demand by Age Group (Children Aged 0 to 5 Years - 2014)- (PDF)

eblarge chart
Child Care Demand by Age Group (0 to 5 years) 2014

Source: Region of Peel Human Services Department (May 2014)

Disclaimer:
Every effort is made to update information on this website as received by provincial, municipal, and community partners. Information is subject to change at any time without notice and should be confirmed with the Region of Peel or Child Development Resource Connection Peel (CDRCP).

Other applicable terms of use can be found under “Privacy & Terms of Use”.

www.peelregion.ca

Home | Contact Us | Search
A-Z Topic List | Privacy & Terms of Use

Smaller Text Larger Text

A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us