Transportation Planning plays a key role in helping the Region reach its Official Plan goals of:
- Creating healthy communities.
- Respecting the environment.
- Supporting economic growth.
- Encouraging effective and efficient development.
Transportation Planning mainly:
- Creates and updates transportation policies, plans, designs, programs, budgets and priorities.
- Provides safe and effective ways of moving people and goods within Peel.
- Evaluates how certain Official Plan Amendments might affect transportation in Peel.
Transportation Planning also:
Resident Transportation Planning programs and services
Business Transportation Planning programs and services