Appeal a Decision
If you disagree with a decision that has been made regarding your application or your subsidized rent, you may be able to request an appeal. This means that you are asking us to reconsider the decision.
You may request an appeal for the following reasons:
- We have told you that you aren't eligible for housing subsidy (also known as rent-geared-to-income/RGI assistance).
- We have discontinued your existing housing subsidy support.
- We have told you that your household isn't eligible for Special Needs Housing.
- You disagree with the size of the housing that you qualify for.
- You disagree with the type of housing that has been attached to your file on the Housing Subsidy Centralized Wait List.
- You believe the amount of rent you're expected to pay is too high.
- You would like to delay your rent payment for subsidized housing.
To make this request, you must complete a Service Manager Request Form (PDF).
You can submit your completed form by fax to 905-453-0168
Or mail it to:
Admin Service Representative
Service Manager Appeals
10 Peel Centre Dr., Suite B
PO Box 2604, STN B