Services for Employers
If you're a business or vendor in Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga or surrounding areas, we can help you find the right employees.
We can provide your business with free help with employee selection and advanced staffing solutions.
- Post your business' jobs
- Pre–screen applicants to find those who match what you're looking for.
- Provide financial help with training costs
- Organize job fairs to respond to your hiring needs
- Help you save time and money by recruiting the right staff
- Provide support to make sure of placement success
Tell us what you need and we'll find candidates from a large pool of applicants whose skills, experience and expertise match your needs.
Watch this video to learn how our employment placement services can help you.
Our talent pool is deep with clients of all skill levels, industries and backgrounds.
You can choose who you would like to interview and select a new employee. There is no set length of time you have to keep a new hire. We ask that you keep a new hire based on their work performance.
We hope you will be glad to consider a new hire as part of your long-term vision.
We serve candidates who are:
- Looking for entry level to senior positions.
- Coming from fields that range from manufacturing to finance, administration and labour.
To post a position, you can:
- Fill out the Job Order Form, scan it and email it to us, or
- Call 905-793-9200, ext. 8255.
Our services are all free, including advertising, screening, interviewing, and placing the employee.
We can also discuss your company's eligibility to receive a wage reimbursement. Some criteria that impact eligibility are:
- the length of placement,
- the skill level of the program participant, and
- the company's compliance with standard legislation.
The resources below provide help understanding our labour market for those who are thinking of doing business in Peel.
- Research Peel provides data, forecasts, maps, bulletins and brochures highlighting Peel Region and its local municipalities.
- Peel's Economic Pulse – Peel's Labour Force implications
- Peel's Economic Pulse – Peel's Business Sector
- Peel's Economic Pulse – Economic Performance: January to June 2012
- Region of Peel Strategic Plan: 2011 – 2014
- City of Mississauga Economic Development
- City of Brampton Economic Development
- Town of Caledon Economic Development