Physical Activity | Other Topics
Forming a Workplace Walking Group
- Find out who is interested in regular walking.
- Have a group meeting to discuss goals and details of your walking.
- Consider the physical environment - where to walk safely.
- Identify walking leaders/champions.
- Build in healthy competition - create challenges and offer incentives.
Adapted from: The Country of Lambton, Community Health Services Department
Children in Need of Treatment (CINOT) Program
- Children in need of urgent dental care may be eligible for free dental treatment through the Children in Need of Treatment (CINOT) Program, provided they meet criteria.
- To find out if your child is eligible, contact Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700 to book an appointment for a dental screening.
Preventive Dental Services
- Preventive dental services help prevent dental problems and keep teeth healthy. Services include cleanings, fluoride, sealants, and information about proper brushing and flossing.
- Children must first receive a dental screening to determine if they are eligible for preventive services. Contact Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700 to book an appointment for a dental screening.
- Let’s Beat the Flu
- Pandemic: The Flu and You – CPHA Video Series
- Workplace Influenza Immunization Presentation
Services and Resources