A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us

Images from Peel Region

Marijuana Grow Operations

Information About MGOs

Brampton and Mississauga

If you are thinking of purchasing a house or moving into a rental unit in Brampton or Mississauga and would like to know if it has been identified as a marijuana grow operation (MGO), please call Peel Regional Police at 905-453-3311.

For information on the status of cleanup activities, please contact the City of Brampton or City of Mississauga.

All requests for an address check must go through the Peel Regional Police Records Bureau, Freedom of Information Office. There is a $5.00 fee for this request. The information will not be released in any other manner.

This can be done by:

  1. Calling Peel Regional Police, Freedom of Information Office at 905-453-3311, ext. 4308 or 4306.
  2. In writing to:

    Information & Privacy Unit
    Peel Regional Police
    7750 Hurontario St.
    Brampton, ON
    L6V 3W6

  3. Online at www.peelpolice.on.ca. Click on Police Records.


The addresses of properties identified as MGOs and information on their cleanup activities are listed on the Town of Caledon's Grow Ops & Clandestine Labs List or you can call 905-584-2272 (toll free at 1-888-CALEDON).

Identifying and Reporting an MGO | Information About MGOs | Health and Safety Concerns
Assessment and Cleanup of an MGO | Resources

Revised: Wednesday February 29 2012

Revised: Friday November 25 2011


Home | Contact Us | Search | A-Z Topic List
Privacy & Terms of Use | Service Commitment

Smaller Text Larger Text