|THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF PEEL|
|BY-LAW NUMBER 8-2010|
A by-law to amend By-law 17-2007 titled the “Waste Management System Fees and Charges By-law”, as amended by By-law 5-2010.
WHEREAS, the Council of the Regional Municipality of Peel (“Regional Corporation”), on February 15, 2007 enacted By-law 17-2007 to establish the waste management system fees and charges in accordance with Schedule A attached thereto;
AND WHEREAS, the Council of the Regional Corporation on January 14, 2010 enacted By-law 5-2010 to amend By-law 17-2007;
AND WHEREAS, the Council of the Regional Corporation has by resolution adopted on January 21, 2010, authorized the enactment of the by-law herein to further amend By-law 17-2007, as amended by By-law 5-2010;
NOW THEREFORE the Council of the Regional Corporation enacts as follows:
Community Recycling Centre (CRC) Drop-off Fee:
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Reusable Goods
- Dedicated Loads of Blue and Grey Box Items
- Dedicated Loads of Passenger Car or Light Truck Tires
- Dedicated Loads of any size Tires (effective at Caledon CRC only)
- Dedicated Loads of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
2. This by-law takes effect on January 21st, 2010.
READ THREE TIMES AND PASSED IN OPEN COUNCIL this 21st day of January, 2010.