|THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF PEEL|
|BY-LAW NUMBER 58-2003|
|A by-law to approve the expropriation of land being Part of Lot 4, Concession 10, Northern Division, in the City of Brampton, Regional Municipality of Peel (formerly Township of Toronto Gore), designated as Parts 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34 on draft reference plan number 02-B4428E prepared by Young and Young Surveying Inc. dated December 6, 2002 and the taking of all steps necessary to obtain the possession of those lands.|
WHEREAS the Council of the Regional Corporation has by resolution passed on September 18, 2003 authorized the approval of the expropriation of the above described lands;
NOW THEREFORE, the Council of the Regional Corporation enacts as follows:
1. The expropriation of the above mentioned lands, more particularly described in the Certificate of Approval attached hereto as Schedule "A" to this by-law is hereby approved for the written reasons attached hereto as Schedule "B" to this by-law;
2. That a plan of expropriation be prepared and registered in the proper land registry office;
3. That a Notice of Expropriation be served upon the registered owner, together with a form of Notice of Election as to the date of assessment of compensation;
4. That an appraisal report of the market value of the lands and the damages for injurious affection, if any, be obtained;
5. That an offer of an amount in full compensation and an offer for immediate payment of 100% of market value based upon the appraisal report be served, together with a copy of the appraisal report.
6. That a notice requiring possession of the land be served requiring possession three months after the date of service;
7. That the Deputy Clerk is hereby authorized and directed to sign and execute on behalf of the Regional Corporation and affix the corporate seal to the Certificate of Approval attached hereto as Schedule "A" and all
other notices and documents which are necessary to carry out the provisions to this by-law.
READ THREE TIMES AND FINALLY PASSED IN OPEN COUNCIL this 18th day of September,
Schedules A and B are available in Clerk's Division