Residents can visit 10 Peel Centre Drive to access a variety of human services through a single point of access. A list of services appears to the left. More information on services available at 10 Peel Centre Drive and the previous locations of those services appears in the links below.
Peel Police 21 Division also relocated to 10 Peel Centre Drive in April 2009.
For visitors to 10 Peel Centre Drive, designated visitor parking is available within the lot located on the west side of the building. Map
To serve you better, the Region of Peel has brought together programs and services from various locations in Brampton to a central location at 10 Peel Centre Drive Brampton, Ontario.
You can visit 10 Peel Centre Drive to:
- apply for childcare spaces and subsidies, social housing, financial assistance, rent supplements
- access employment resource services
- make rent payments for Peel Living
You can also:
- make childcare, TransHelp, water and wastewater bill payments
- make appointments and pay fees for large metal item pick-ups
- purchase or exchange recycling boxes
- purchase garbage tags, green bins, kitchen containers
- pay food handler certification registration fees
- pick up information about Regional programs and services
- submit applications for employment opportunities at the Region of Peel
- pick up and drop off purchasing bid documents
- attend Regional Council meetings and access Council reports
- access Peel Regional Police 21 Division
Hours of operation:
Access Peel: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Other Services: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Effective April 2009, Peel Police 21 Division also relocated to 10 Peel Centre Drive.
Designated visitor parking is available in the lot located on the west side of the building. MapRegional programs and services are provided at locations throughout Peel region.
The Region of Peel provides a broad range of community and infrastructure services that address the priority needs of approximately 1.3 million people and 86,000 businesses in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga.
- For information on all programs and services at the Region of Peel, please call us at 905-791-7800 or visit www.peelregion.ca.